What is an Inman Aligner?
The Inman Aligner is a simple removable appliance used to align front teeth quickly and safely. It's ideal as a stand alone treatment or to prealign teeth prior to further cosmetic options such as bonding or minimal veneers.
How does it work?
The Inman Aligner has Nickel Titanium coil springs that power two aligner bows that gently oppose each other, guiding the teeth into their new position. These gentle forces are active over a very large range of movement, which is why the Inman Aligner works so quickly. The image below shows the squeeze effect of the two aligner bows on the front teeth. The inner bow pushes forwards, while the outer bow pulls back on the front teeth.
How long is the treatment with the Inman Aligner?
Most cases are completed within 6-18 weeks. Your Inman Aligner dentist will give you a realistic guide of what to expect
What's involved in Treatment with the Inman Aligner?
- Find a Certified dentist who will determine if the Inman Aligner is suitable for you.
- Impressions are needed so that the lab can fabricate your custom made Inman Aligner.
- Initial fitting of the Aligner.
- Wear the Aligner 16-20 hours a day.
- Regular Inman checks every 2-3 weeks.
What can the Inman Aligner do?
- It aligns the front teeth (crowding, protrusion, rotations, crossbites).
- Ideal for orthodontic relapse.
- As a stand-alone treatment or combine with simple whitening and bonding.
- Pre-alignment for cosmetic cases so teeth don’t need much preparation and veneers can be super-thin.
With the Inman Aligner, you can straighten your front teeth in a matter of weeks! View some of the cases for yourself and see what the Inman Aligner can do for you! Click on the photos to see these cases in more detail.